Thursday, August 10, 2006

300th post!!!

  Posted by Picasa

  Posted by Picasa


Grass flowers ....
Well this is my 300th post ....
I dont see much flowers around now-a-days ... summer heat combined with end of flowering season. I've missed out some popular flowers ... BUT overall this project has been satisfactory ... and its NOT concluded as yet.
AND ...
My Special Thanks to Hpy and Hemanth ... for constantly encouraging me ... by being a patient visitor to this site! I appreciate it !
Thank You!!!

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 11, 03:41:00 AM 2006, Blogger hpy said...

It has been a pleasure.

 
At Fri Aug 11, 07:37:00 PM 2006, Blogger Advocatus Diaboli said...

Hey, I just wish that seeing them is as much enjoyable as taking them . And waiting for the 1000th post :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home